Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kazumas house an forge.

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:39 am

"Well... dont change it too much. Especially not the pole, it was a memento from my father. He did those engravings on it himself." Eimi says silently wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:41 am

hmmm i dont know if i could fix this its made from a hard to find ore...... *i examine it more.* i think its time to put this up for display.....not to be rude...
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:58 am

"I supose it is time to let her rest. She served me well." Eimi says with a slight smile. "Can you make a new one?" Eimi ask.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:01 am

umm i can try i dont know how well i will do... want to give me the blue prints for your last one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:12 am

-Brandon walks up to the house massaging his ear with a cold look in his eyes-
Im sorry it had to be this way Kaz.
-Takes out his sword and cuts through the door-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:13 am

*i hear this* eimi go.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 am

-Im swinging my sword and I see Eimi-
Hey Eimi hows it been
-Brandon shows a slight smile-
Sorry but can you stan d back this might get messy.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 am

*i stops your swords an it floats in to the air an is crushed in to dust* what you want...
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 am

(this sword isn't metal it is silver you have no manp. over it >.>)
Im here to kill you so just bend over and die.
-brandon says still swinging the sword-
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 am

Eimi raises an eyebrow "Why hello! Long time, no see Hyuuga. Awkward way to greed an old friend, dont you think so?" she replies with an innocent grin.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:22 am

I guess but what can I say business is business so could you please step back then we can catch up
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am

Sits sleepily outside the home examining the fight.Rubs my eyes as I try to keep them from closing.
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am

(kaz also your not a sannin)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

*i smiles an i bite on to the sword sn i bite in two as i eat the sword.* hehehe *i manip all the metal in my house to me expte eimis weapon. thw steel an iron wraps around me* i can eat silver! did you do your study before you tryed killing me??
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:25 am

Well im ten feet away from you so you can't touch the sliver but anyway
-sheaths my sword and runs at you with full speed-(Im as fast as the 4th)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:27 am

*the iron an steel make spikes all over my body an i wait for your move*
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:27 am

Sits on the house's roof, taking in everything I can hear from that very spot. I lay back and give a silent sigh. I look up at the night stars as I say, "This kid is WAY out of his league..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:28 am

-I hit the spikes which cancel the chakra flow and the spikes fall down and I hit tyou in the chest-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:30 am

*the spkies stay an you see they are not chakra made an i smile as you hit pure steel* i dont use chakra...... *i punch you in the face*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:31 am

(god mod you can't make spikes appear without chakra but anyway)
-I stop your fist with my hand breaking it and stopping all chakra flow to your forearm then I hit your neck-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:34 am

(is not god mod i dont use chakra.... its allmagnetic waves my body makes on its own.. i am like magneto from xmen an also my body is covered in steel in iron making an armor shell around me)

*iduck the blow for my neck an i bolts for out side.* there is a reasom my house is where it is..... *i make iron from the ground cover my body more an i strat to look like some kid of beast.* rwar!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:37 am

(Let me guess that no chakra either wow this is completly usesly theres no way to beat steel unless of course your a genin so I doubt you would be able to control it like that to that magnetude but ok again)
-does handsigns and place my hand on your stomach that I appear under-
Earth quake jutsu
-since your amror was made of earth it shakes the armor covering your body and breaks the armor and some of your bones and I hit you in your ribs-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:43 am

(i am not a gein i am a sand sannin crow alowed me i asked him.)
*when you hit me i make the iron wrap around on of your arms an make you waited down* not bad..... *i make the armor again an i make the armor extra thick an this time is made of steel form my forge area.* *the hot sun beams down on us all. an i smile as i make my self float in to the air by making the metal wieghtless* this is my home an your tresspassing i not going to for give you....... *i grow steel claws*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:47 am

-I break off the steel-
(Dude I broke all of you armor and some of your bones so no you are hurt act hurt then I hit you with my gentle fist in the lung so you are hurt more you can't oredict what im going to do some no I broke all of your armor off so act hurt also Im pretty sure you didn't ask Crow because Crow said only new kids are allowed to go to chunin)
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 am

(This Has Been Explained Many Times; Sannin Is Considered A Title In The Anime And Manga Of Naruto. You Are Only A Chunin Kaz. You Passed Them The First Time We Held Them. Now, Because Brandon Is Jounin, For Just This Fight, You Will Be Ranked To Jounin. But Only To Make It Fair In This Fight. Once One Of You Dies Or Leaves, You Are Deranked To Chunin. I Will Talk To Crow About The Sannin Situation On This Site.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kazumas house an forge.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next