Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kazumas house an forge.

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:57 am

*i do 5 an i look at you smiling. i get started on the crust for the pie*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:58 pm

Eimi glances over to what Kazuma does with the crust. "And now whats the next step?" she asks walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:36 pm

*i look at you an i set a bowl down.* put the apple slice in here.... *i put the cruse in a pie pan*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Eimi neatly places the apple pieces into the blowl. She pop's a piece into her mouth into her mouth. Eimi leans against a chair "How long will this take to make?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:35 pm

not much but dont for get we need to cook it. *i smile*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:36 pm

"Well I know that, but how much does it take to cook?" Eimi asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

umm about 45 to an hr or so ^^ *i take the apple slices an i add flower suger an cinnomon to it an mixs it an puts in on tot eh pie crust an covers it an puts it in an oven*... now we wait ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:45 pm

"Waiting is dull." Eimi says pacing as she looks down to her feet. "Do you have anything to do for the next hour?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 pm

no want to do some thing.....?
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:53 pm

"Yeah, sure. Anything to pass time is fine with me." Eimi says stoping then turning to Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:54 pm

well then...... want to help me make a sword....... *thinks* ~what a dumb thing to ask...~
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 am

"Well... I would like to watch you make one, not actually do it myself." Eimi says with a smile. She sits down on a chair keeping her eyes on Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:07 am

*i go out back an i start the forge up again* umm are you sure??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:09 am

"Positive." Eimi says leaning agains a wall. "I've always wanted to know how weapons are made."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:12 am

hehe than you get to watch me. *i make some metal tools float in the air asi heat up a steel rod an i pound on the heated rod an i bens an fold i keep this going for a while really fast*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:41 am

Eimi sits down on the floor watching Kazuma from a distance. "What are you doing there?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:43 am

i am folding the steel to make the sword stronger... *i keep it up fpr an while*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 am

She observes Kazuma "It must take hard work and effort to make a weapon." Eimi says "Is there any way to improve a weapon? For example to make a weapon lighter while keeping it strong." Eimi adds.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:56 am

yes but i keep that a secret ^^ *i smile as i make an od shaped sword*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 am

"Well thats exactly what I need you to do with my Guandao." Eimi says with a smile. "It's weight slows me down a bit."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:00 am

let me see the sword..... an how light do you want it??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:07 am

Eimi pulls out the large guandao from its sheath. "Light, but not too light." Eimi says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:10 am

*i take it an i look at it* hmmm not bad but it look like its been though a lot...
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:28 am

"Yes she has. I got her a couple of years back." Eimi says with a smile. "I think its about time she got fixed."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 am

*i look at it* if you dont mind could i customize it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kazumas house an forge.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next