Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kazumas house an forge.

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 am

(which brings me to my next conculsion Im out ima go find a good fighter to kill)
-walks out-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:54 am

( i was once a rain sannin an you should be hurting from hit solid steel an iron..... an i can remake my armor as much as i got iron to do it with...)

*i smile as the iron dust start to float in the air* i am in a home field at vantige here *i make a metal cast ayou me an i make the rion in my blood fix my ribs an bones* hehe a true ninja can with stand pain....so bring it...
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 am

(dude you just fucking joined that god damned site so shut up your a chunin hes a admin and Im a mod its two giants against a little boy you lost get the fuck over it x.x)

Last edited by Brandon Hyuuga on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:58 am

(i was on here once my account was deleted !)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:59 am

(Well that sucks to be you but you still lost it so get over it)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:01 am

*you the one who god mod the 4th was only fast cause he had a jutsu that alowed him to move that fast.*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:01 am

(Yes and you know what I did I had that scroll and I trained for 300 posts to learn it because Im not a god modder)
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:03 am

((As an awesome mod I mentally lock this topic meaning whoever continues to spam this topic will be punished by an admin))
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kazumas house an forge.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5