Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kazumas house an forge.

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:03 am

Eimi sighs and grabs the knife in her right hand and an apple in her left. She closley examines the apple lightly pressing the knife to it. She begins peeling it. When she finishes it ends up looking rough and messy.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:07 am

Kyo shrugs,signaling kido to turn around. "I'll come back later kazuma!" kido sprints off,kyo on his back.

Last edited by Kyo on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 am

Eimi grabs another apple and begins peeling it. She feels a slight sting of pain on her finger. She flinches and looks at her finger seeing a drop of blood. She sighs and walks over to the sink once again and washes her hand. She places a neatly folded white lace handkerchief over the small cut.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:42 am

*i come back an i look at you* you cut your self didnt you... *i go an get a bandaid an i take your hand an puts the bandaid on the cut i look at the one apple you cut* not bad ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:43 pm

"S-so I did it correctly then?" Eimi asks looking at Kazuma then at the apple surprized.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:49 pm

yes an no ^^ you pressed to hard on the knife an dint keep it stedy.... watch me again an try it like i do X3 *i take an aple an i pell it... then i eat the peelings*...... no your turn ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Eimi tries it once more, this time the apple looks a bit less bumpy. She holds the apple in her hand looking at it then she looks at Kazuma with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 pm

much better X3,,,,, try it again.... but think of it as a carving ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

"Bah! An apple is alot softer than wood." Eimi says with a smile. She takes another apple and tries is again carefully peeling the it.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm

yes i know why not try this apple... *i find a really hard one*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Eimi blinks. She taps the apple with her index finger. She shrugs and continues to peel the apple. "So, where did you learn how to cook?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:38 pm

i tuat my self with trial an error....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:00 pm

"That sounds difficult. Ive always been to lazy to learn how to cook. My mother always told me I would regret it when I was older. I've never showed interest in it." Eimi states with a smile "Up to now, I didnt think I would ever need it, but I'm starting to think it does matter."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 pm

well *i start peeling* cooking is a good form of art an you can tell some one how much you feel about them... *i smile a lil an blushs*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:57 pm

"Well sure, love, hatred, friendship, confusion. Many things can be expressed through art." Eimi says in a shy tone as a smile forms on her lips.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:18 am

*i smile an looks at you* why you acting shy?? ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 am

"I am not! Your the one that's blushing not I!" Eimi says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:24 am

*i smile* cuase i am happy an also carful dont cut your self again...
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:27 am

"So am I, you dont see me blushing." Eimi says with snickering softly. "I'll watch out for that."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:30 am

*i smile an walk over an i kiss you on the forehead an i laughs as i peel the last apple we need*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:37 am

Eimi's cheeks turn a light pink. She smiles slightly "So, what's next?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 am

*i smiles* well now there is some color in your cheeks.. witch makes you look much cuter than before i wonder what would have happened if i kissed you on the lips.. but next step.. decore the apple.... *i cut the apple up with out touching the core* try that ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 am

Eimi's face turns a bit more red. She grabs an apple and a knife cuts into it slightly crooked but manages to get out a piece. "Is this correct?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:50 am

well cut it any way you want just dontget any of the core in it. *i smile an i sit next to you*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:56 am

Eimi nodds. She finishes one apple and starts on another carefully cutting into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kazumas house an forge.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next