Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Empty
PostSubject: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:10 pm

*makes a new house on the iron sand waste land an looks around.* all the iron i will ever need.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 pm

an more..... *i start to manip the iron all around me an i start to condens all the iron in to a blade* this is doing to hlep me in my time of need. *dos many hand signs not know to the ninja a bunch of secret weapon maker hand sighs as the blade is being formed*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:34 pm

*i mumubmle the hand signs an i hit the blade in spot where there is a few weak spots an i make it stronger.* this will be my sword black sand. *i form the blade an al the iron sand go rushing in to the blade as i do more hand signs*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:49 pm

*soon all the iron sand is in the blade* this is gong to be a heavy blade...... *i do some more od hand signs an i grab the blad in a spot an it be become feather light* much better.... now tim to form thr hilt of the blade..... *i make the hild for a very hard steel.as ifours it to mend with the blade*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 pm

*i finish the sword snd i fininsh it by making it shaprper an i make a i wrap the hilt in a red cloth as i put the sword away* hmmm done... not i have all the iron i need hehehe
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:43 pm

*once i was done with that i go an start up on eimis new weapon.* she wanted a new one to replace her old.....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Eimi knocks lightly on Kazuma's door. She waits outside softly humming a tone.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:24 pm

*i walk up to the door..my face black from soot* eimi come on in ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Eimi raises an eyebrow "Your a mess. Go get yourself cleaned." Eimi says shaking her head side to side lightly. She steps into the house "So, where is it?" she asks anxiously.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 pm

i am just finishing it up now ^^ the blades a lil smaller an what kind of wood you want for the shaft??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:31 pm

"Who ever said anything about wood?" Eimi says with a grin. "And about the blade, can you make it larger?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:35 pm

hmm i can but it woud throw off you evey now an then an the shaft you want metal i though you wanted lighter XD.......well ok hold on. *i go an makes a shaft an i make the blade a bit bigger an i contect them an makes it so it hard to brake. i walk back in an hands you it* here try it out..
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Eimi's eyes move about the weapon. She examines the blade carefully. She gently runs her finger down the blade. A crimson mark is left on her finger "Nice work, how much do I owe you?" she asks with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 pm

for you it is a gift ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Eimi looks at Kazuma with a surprized expression "R-really? But you put so much work into it!"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:49 pm

your worth it ^^ *i go an wash my face off in the sink*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:52 pm

"Well thank you for being so kind. How can I make it up to you though?" Eimi asks leaning against the guandao.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:53 pm

*looks at you* would you go out with me??? *i dry my hands an face*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Eimi places the guandao agains her shoulder "Go out where?" Eimi asks blinking.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:03 pm

i ment like as boy friend an girl friend will you go on a date with me?? *i wait to see what you will say*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Eimi sighs deeply "Kazuma, your a very kind person, but its going to take more time for that." she says with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:19 pm

she's right you know
"smirks"
sand manip
"madara: I believe he is using your multi manip tobi
Tobi: that fool"
"sand raises into the air and starts to help form house"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm

ah ok eimi i can wait longer ^^........
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm

"Well thank you for understanding." Eimi says patting his shoulder. "Your a great friend." she adds smiling.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:46 pm

i know... now you want some ice cream??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next