Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kazumas house an forge.

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

kazumas house an forge. Empty
PostSubject: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:30 pm

*kazuma is in back of his house ponding on steel making a sword* hmmm almost done...
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Eimi walks up to the door. She knocks lightly on the door and takes a step back. She stands with her hands behind her back waiting for Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:34 pm

*you here loud banging from out back as steel pounds steel. an i hear your knock* I AM OUT BACK! *i keep making swords*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 pm

Eimi opens the door slowly and shuts it. She walks to the back door and goes outside. She curtseys "Are you busy?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:55 pm

*you see i am covered in a black soot* no i just finishing up some thing ^^ *i finish the sword an let is sit an i walk takes a qick bath an is back now in normal cloths* so what brings you here X3
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:01 pm

Eimi pats his shoulder "Well isnt it ovious? I came here to see you." she states with a grin.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 pm

*i smile* cooll what some thing to eat?? i have some beef stew i made earlyer.....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 pm

"Not at this time thank you. Perhaps later." Eimi states smiling. She looks up at the celing then down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:11 pm

*you see is all wood that has ablack marks all over it* hehehe ya my house is a mess ^^""
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 pm

"How did those get there?" Eimi asks looking down at the black marks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 pm

they are sorch marks from metal that was still hot.... an one day i kinda lost my temper......... well you want to do some of that art i was talking about XD
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 pm

"Sure I just hope I dont mess it up." Eimi places her hands together "You want to talk about why you got angered?" she asks with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:30 pm

*i blush* ummm not really.... an you might want to wear this.. *hands you a cooking apron*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Eimi grins "Well if you ever need someone to talk to, I'l gladly listen to you." she says putting on the cooking apron.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:36 pm

*i look at you* thanks an same to you now wash your hands..... *i go an get some apples*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Eimi nods. A smile creeps onto her face. She walks over to the sink and pours alot of soap on her hands scrubing them.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 pm

*i set down the apples* we are going to be cooking...... i know you dont know how.. but thing of cooking like an art..... just you get to eat it after XD
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Eimi dries her hands "Some things your talented at, while your horrible at others. Cooking just seems so hard to me. I would probably burn water!" Eimi states with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 pm

heheh XD well start peeling apples an i get the rest of the stuff ready XD
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 pm

"...how do you do that?" Eimi asks looking at him blankly.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:50 pm

On the back of his dog,kyo and kido move up to the door of kazuma's house. leaning forward,still on the back of his dog,kyo knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 pm

*i smile an i take an apple an an knife an i show you* now do that to about 20 of the apples X3 *i go an open the door* kyo what you what??? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:55 pm

"Uh..." kyo and his dog both look at each other,confused. "What?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:57 pm

what you doing at my house...... kyo.....
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:02 am

"Um...." Kyo blinks,rubbing the top of kido's head. "I...Dont...know."

Last edited by Kyo on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazumas house an forge.   kazumas house an forge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kazumas house an forge.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next