Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:15 am

Back off Kazuma, I am much stronger than you
"eyes go into Ancient Mangekyo"
I am handling matters myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:18 am

*a mask appears over my face an an evil laugher is heared* who says this is kazuma....hehehe.... an you leave her alone..... or your not going to get very far.. *you see black iron sand pour from my sword*
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:23 am

I will not say it again, kazuma....................LEAVE
"morphs into Faita Uchiha X, and sharingan covers full body"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:31 am

*your blade turn in to a ball of metal in your hand an earth dome surounds us* i not kazuma any more i am kazuya... hes evil side hes been surpessing for a long time now.. an now i am free.....an you cant tell me to leave my own land.....*there is enough light to seeas the mask cracks. an i rip it of* ahh...! *i look at you* sorry... i need to learn to control my anger.... *the earth thing gos back down* what are you doing to eimi??
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:40 am

mmmmm
"Madara: how are you going to handle your own sanin faita
Faita: I just will"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 am

leave her alone an lets talk like normal people here..... i make use all some cheese cake or pizza...just leave eimi alone an lets talk ok??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:01 am

Eimi looks at Faita heavily "No need to be hostile, I have nothing to hide. I don't mean to pry, but why the questions?" she asks raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 am

(Kazuma and Faita, That Is True God-Mod That You Just Commited. First, Faita Why The Hell Do You Have 4 Personalities? Its Already Not Normal To Have 1 But 4?!? And Kazuma, Who The Hell Approved For You To Have An Alter Ego. I Can Understand Faita's Because He's An Admin. But Who Approved Yours? Or Did You Just Make It Up And Decide To Use It Now?)
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:19 pm

( my whole alter ego thing will disappear soon..................it's just leading up to a pretty Cool RP)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:14 pm

(i made it up cause my char normaly dos not like fighting so i made it to give me a reason to fight.....)
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm

(Which Brings Me Back To: Who Approved It? If You're Gonna Make Up Something, Check With One Of The Admins To Approve It. -_- That's What We're For Afterall.)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:43 pm

(alright..... i ask you here... can i please have a split thingy please XD)
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm

(Eh...Since I'm Nice I'll Let You Have It. But If I Catch You God-Modding With It Its Getting Taken Away.)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:15 pm

*i walk to my house* lets talk in side.. its about to rain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4