Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 pm

"Thank you, but not right now." Eimi says with a smile. She places her guandao above her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 pm

you want to test that out ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 pm

"Sure. Lets see how good you are at making weapons." Eimi says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:41 pm

*i go an grab my sword an i walk out side to a fight ring* just to warn you this sword is made to help with my bloodline..
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 pm

Eimi follows behind. "Okay, just dont hold back." she says stabbing the guandao into the ground then leaning on it.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm

k i just i am not going to use my blood line. *i smile an i take a stance with the sword*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Eimi sighs "Fine, then I guess I won't either." she says holding the guandao with both hands aside from her.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:13 pm

oh you have a bloodline.. i didnt know what is it??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 pm

"I am a Zensuki. I can control elements, just like you." Eimi says adjusting her coat.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm

i control steel an iron an i can control earth i found..... i guess we could use ower blood lines then....to make it more fun.....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 pm

"Well I just want to try out this new weapon. I think I'l call him Danny." Eimi says with a smile. "I won't use my bloodline, only my weapon."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 pm

ok then *i do a bunch of hand move ments as eath that look like people pop up* ok....i goning to partice maniping the earth part of my blood line. *i make the earth things run at you*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Eimi swings the guandao as she spins, cutting a couple of them in half. She pushes the blade into two of them then slashing upwards cutting them in half. She swings it backwards, cutting off one of the figure's head. Eimi runs as Kazuma throwing a kick to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:04 pm

*i catch you foot with one hand an ik am pushed back a bit* not bad....... dont mind if i have a lil sip do you X3 *i take take out a water skin an i jump back. i go to drink it*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:18 pm

Eimi takes off her coat "This weapon is pretty good. Its going to take a bit to get used to its weight though." she says then moves her bangs off her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:36 am

*i take a swig of whats in the water skin* i make it lighter if you want... *i shiver an i have a slight blush over my face.* ahhh me feel funny ^/////^ *i hiccup an i cant seems to keep my blance*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 am

Eimi looks at him awkwardly "Funny? Is something wrong?" Eimi asks slowly approaching him.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 am

*out of kno where i swing at you . lazyly*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:53 am

Eimi jumps back "What's wrong with you?" Eimi asks raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 am

*you notice the water skin an you can smell the gin coming off it* nothings wrong with me X////X (mes using drunken fist) hay you get me a drink *i point to one of the rock people i made*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 am

Eimi smiles "Well... this is awkward..." she says to herself. She runs at Kazuma swinging the blade twice at him.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:07 am

*with amzing speed i duck the fist wswing an block the other with my foot* oi wath you dooing hic! you need to sit down... *i run at you an gos to head but you*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 am

Eimi stabs the guandao into the ground ducking down sending a kick upwards in hopes of hitting him. She then punches at his face. She grabs the guandao and swings it at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:28 am

*the punch hits me an wakes me up an i block the slash with my hand anit cuts me a bit asi pinc the blade between my fingers.* oi that the last time i trying that now where was in o yes... *pullweapon away so you ar pulled twards me an igo to hit you in the stiomic*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 am

Eimi falls back. She gets up and shakes it off. She pulls out four shiruken and tauses them at him. She aims a kick at his ankles and grasps the guandao's pole with her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next