Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 am

*the four shiruken stop an are maniped to pin your pantlegings down on the ground when you go to kick me* i must at mit you got a nice punch.. remind me to never to piss you off ^^ *i jump back a bit i look like i aim in striking distance for you weapon*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:17 am

Eimi smiles as she pulls out the shiruken. "I must thank you for making this weapon. Its rather impressive work. I must admit you did a good job." she says setting the guandao gently down on the ground. She picks up her coat setting it on her left shoulder and tucks her hair behind her ear. "I approve of your weapon." she says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:20 am

thanks ^^ *my hand twitchs a bit on the fact it is cut in the tender spot of the hand a bit of blood drops.*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:24 am

"Let me take a look at that." Eimi walks over to him. She takes his hand and examines it. She makes five hand seals "Shosen no Jutsu." A green glow apears on her hand. She begins slowly closing the wound.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:27 am

*i look away an blushs a lil you cant see it though* thanks... that would have stald me form my work for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:39 am

Eimi lets go of Kazuma's hand gently. "No problem. Just be carefull next time something like that happens." she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:47 am

*i smile* you think that was bad you should see my back... *i lift up my shit an i turn around an you see a huge scar* i was rock climbing one... lost my grip....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 am

Eimi runs her finger down the scar "That must of been incredibly painful. How long did it take to heal?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am

a long time... an ahh that tickle o.o *i jump a lil laughing*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:58 am

Eimi places her hands inside her pockets as a smile comes upon her face "You should really be more careful to avoid things like that ever hapening again." she says slowly shaking her head side to side.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:00 am

oh there was this one time i had a hot steel land on my leg. *i lift up my pant leg an shows you the burn.. it kinda looks new*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 am

"Jeez, how many times have you gotten scared???" Eimi asks looking at him wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:08 am

umm i lost count.... ^^ on here the scar from where i cut my self on some glass... *i show you my forearm an there is a scar that runs up my arm thats hard to see*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 am

"I have but one scar. It's pretty insignificant." she raises her right hand. There is a small scar on the end of her middle finger. "I got it when I was a child while I was playing with a pair of scissors." Eimi says with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 am

hehehe i would show you one scar but is run up my thigh i cut my self with a knife once before i leand my bloodline
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:17 am

"...how did a knife get there?" Eimi asks cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 am

got in to a fight.....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 pm

"How old were you when this happened? A would there could of lead to your death." Eimi says putting on her coat.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:09 pm

oh about 5 or 6....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 pm

"That's a very young age to get into a fight." Eimi says blinking. "I never got into any in my childhood." she adds.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

well when you live on the streets you get in to lots of fights...
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:06 pm

"And your parents?" Eimi asks putting her finger to her lip.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:11 pm

remember we had this talk before..... *i look at the ground an frowns*
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:08 am

"turns around and puts blade to eimi's neck"
why was inushi after you, do you have anything to do with the Zensuki Clan and Crow Dove
"frowns"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:10 am

*a bunchs of iron dust floats in to the air* leave her alone...... *my one of my eyes turns black.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house an forge on the iron sand wasteland   house an forge on the iron sand wasteland - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house an forge on the iron sand wasteland
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next