Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Field Of Roses......

Go down 
+4
Faita Uchiha
Xirisa Haruno
Crow Dove
Ravefire
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:07 pm

-sighs- the names Crow Zensuki -looks up at Xiri, then to eimi, then to brandon- hmm, it seems the roses are quite popular tonight
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:08 pm

-disapears-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Female Number of posts : 98
Dating / married to : Inushi Kaguya
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:08 pm

she drops out of the tree standign up brushing teh dirt of her adjusting a necklace that tsuruka haruno once wore- im xiris haruno
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:10 pm

-looks at her, then her eyes, and notices the necklace- Very nice necklace, where did u get it
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Sighs as I disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:12 pm

it was given to me by my mother The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Beautifulchokernecklaceabcrystallea
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:14 pm

its very beautiful -looking around then back to her- so what are you doing out here all by your lonesome
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:15 pm

...i dont really now..but im not alone8 small snake is wrapped up her arm*
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:16 pm

-just now notices it- oh...your summon?
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:18 pm

no..my pet..my summon is larger..
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:23 pm

-chuckles- i can imagine. I dont have any of those, but...-makes handsigns with one hand, manipulating a snake in his hands the same way he made the statue, it looks just like yours, then makes more handsigns animating it to life-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:23 pm

thats cool..=she yawns-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:25 pm

-tickles under its chin, makes ahndsigns it disolves into the air- yup, best part is you dont gontta feed it. -smiles a bit then decides to change the conversation- you live close to here?
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:27 pm

nope i liv e nowhereim a travelelr
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:29 pm

-nods understanding that, up until he became mist kage, smiles- let me rephrase that, would you like to be someplace close?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:30 pm

*walks back with a bucket of gold* any one who where i can melt this down to gold bars???
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:30 pm

nene why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm

-makes ahndsigns the wind pickes up blowing the bucket to me, i grab it stick my hand in, and all you guys see is a glowing red light, i hand the bucket back to him, filled with melted gold, the shrugs- not sure, just thought i might offer
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:34 pm

ah nene i perfer travelling..
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:35 pm

well...-thinking- if you need somewhere to crash for a while...
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:37 pm

*i take the buket back an i look at the gold* hay who want an new gold kunai XD
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:38 pm

thanks for offering
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 pm

-nods- welcome and no thankyou kazuma -looking around again not sure what to say-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 pm

-begins walking off well back flipping away
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:40 pm

*i dump the cold gold out an it lands on my fooot* OWCH....... >.<..... *igrab the gold block an iron wraps its self around my arm as i crush the gold in to a necklace* hay who wants it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Field Of Roses......
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next