Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laying in a field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:36 pm

-laying down in a huge open field, looking up as the sun sets- i still have quite a while to go, but i think this will be as far as i go today
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Female Number of posts : 98
Dating / married to : Inushi Kaguya
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:36 pm

0appears out of nowhere- hello
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:38 pm

-looking over at her- hello -sees her genuinlly happy mood- anything good happen lately?
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 pm

yep i gots my self a guy.-she says
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm

-lifts his eyebrows, putting them back down- that is something to be happy about. congratz
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:47 pm

-sits up looking down at the ground-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:47 pm

*walks by an ducks a kunai* dam will they ever let up! *i trow a kunai back8 dam anbu >.<
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:48 pm

9kazuma you spam to much you know that?))

is somthign wrong?
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm

-shaking his head then looks up smiling- no, everythings fine - you see his eyes are kinda redish-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm

(i am not trying to..... an plus i am bored!!!!!!!!! i cant really do any thing yet there not enough memebers... ..............)
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:52 pm

you eyes are red..ish
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:53 pm

-looks back down- oh that...its, uh...nothing really. i prolly just forgut to, uh, change it from fire element or something -closes his eyes and mh, his eyes start glowing and when he opens them, they are ice blue to hide all the red-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 pm

hn..you need to learn ..to hide the truth more..yo had acrush on me eh and still do probably right?
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:56 pm

-smirks a little- i need to practice that, huh.
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:00 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 pm

-lays back down- well yeah i did. -looking up at the darkening sky
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:52 pm

ah
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 pm

nods- its fine. im glad ur happy
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 pm

-stands up-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laying in a field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in a field   Laying in a field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying in a field
Page 1 of 1