Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Field Of Roses......

Go down 
+4
Faita Uchiha
Xirisa Haruno
Crow Dove
Ravefire
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:28 pm

hnn, so sorry to hear tht. is there anything else you may want?
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Female Number of posts : 98
Dating / married to : Inushi Kaguya
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:29 pm

nope-jumps back up into a tree-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:33 pm

-sits down cross legged and claps his hands together, light starts glowing from his hands, then use see sparks of lightning shoot out from his hands then fire, finally being followed up by ice, he opens up his hands and there is a glass statue of his siggy
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:41 pm

-he then makes handsigns with one hand, the statue cracks in half, making one crow, one dove, and a skull. he then make more handsigns and the crow and dove seem to "come to life" and fly through the night sky
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Kunai falls before the statue suddenly exploding.
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm

-stops looking around, sensing you-
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Eimi inhales the smell of roses. She grins lightly then looks up at the shining moon. She hears a booming noise as she turns her head towards it. "What might that be?" she asks herself getting up.
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Steps in front of Crow's vision.

Hello......
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:50 pm

-nods throwing the statue aside, making handsigns it melts to water then solidifies to dirt- hello
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Might I ask.what you're doing.........
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:53 pm

just brushing up on my skill -smirks making handsigns a rock appears in his free hand, then making more ahndsigns it starts turning black hardening then sparks shott from it crumbling it, a diamond left in his hand
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Interesting..
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 pm

-Im standin over at the end of the field the wind blowing my hair while I look at into the distance-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 pm

-shrugs throwing it in the air, and it seems to disolve into air with more ahndsigns
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:59 pm

-I take out my kunia-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:00 pm

-still up in th etree but looks like her avi now-
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Eimi scans the two people at a distance. A slight smile comes upon her face Zensuki, Crow now what might you be doing... she thinks to herself. She looks at the other figure. "I don't seem to recognize him..." she says quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

((hey brandon fix ur rank, its still set to personality, also u genin))
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:01 pm

(What Genin I can't be like a chunin I was a sannin before the resta ok)
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:01 pm

Might I ask who you are.....
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:02 pm

(Who)
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:02 pm

-she hangs from the tree
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

((fine but this means we need that many more people, not everyone can be a high rank, we need genin too)) -disappears and reappears by the tree, leaning on it-
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:03 pm

(Ill tell people)
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 pm

((Talking to crow))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Field Of Roses......   The Field Of Roses...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Field Of Roses......
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next