Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amekage's office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Amekage / Vampiric / Uchiha clan leader / Frog sage / Doragon sharingan / goddess of flash
Amekage / Vampiric / Uchiha clan leader / Frog sage / Doragon sharingan / goddess of flash
Kuri

Female Number of posts : 326
Bloodline : Sharingan
Dating / married to : Married
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio: Is the first person to ever become a amekage at the age of 8 years xD and now i am 14 years old

Amekage's office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:09 pm

o.o Hi? Razz
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:09 pm

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet
Bio: Is the first person to ever become a amekage at the age of 8 years xD and now i am 14 years old

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:11 pm

*looks at all the paper work that has been done* bored Razz
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:12 pm

lol Ive been on none stop missions I wouldn't know the meaning of bored
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:12 pm

*is siting back in a chair*
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 pm

that's unfair! Razz
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

*i make a tooth pick an i pick my teeth*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

How many missions have you been since you were kage
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:18 pm

can't remember ((AFK, Guitar Hero Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Im telling you this isn't your life style. Only time you ever go on missions is duriing war.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 pm

*i take out my sword an i hold it out an it looks like the sword in siggy. an lil bit of iron dust falls off*
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 pm

HAY! clean that up xD
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:11 pm

*the dust turn in to a little throwing knife*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Also Minora any new missions for a jounin
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Sorry, but not at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm

*i stand up* i am taking my brake.... *i walk past you two.* if you need me i be at the black smiths...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:36 pm

AWWWW
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:30 pm

*few hours later. walks in covered in soot an sits in a chair* ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amekage's office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2