Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amekage's office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Amekage / Vampiric / Uchiha clan leader / Frog sage / Doragon sharingan / goddess of flash
Amekage / Vampiric / Uchiha clan leader / Frog sage / Doragon sharingan / goddess of flash
Kuri

Female Number of posts : 326
Bloodline : Sharingan
Dating / married to : Married
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio: Is the first person to ever become a amekage at the age of 8 years xD and now i am 14 years old

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:03 pm

*sits in my chair looking at all my paperwork* o.o
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:04 pm

*knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet
Bio: Is the first person to ever become a amekage at the age of 8 years xD and now i am 14 years old

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:05 pm

*opens*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm

*i walk in* i am here to be your assitasnt... an also if you dont mind i also work at the blacksmiths so dont expet me to do every thing you ask ...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 pm

*gives you half of the paper work* there then Razz
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:25 pm

*i look at you an i start signing the papers work*,,,,,,, >.>...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:27 pm

xD *does like in the naruto bonus thing were Tsunade fixes all the paperwork by stamping them really fast xD *
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:31 pm

*i do the paper work an i look at you* i need training on some stuff dont mind if you teach me the clone jutsu do you??
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:32 pm

*finishes* i don't know
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:34 pm

*i finish as well* what you mean??
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:35 pm

well, it depends if i will get time
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:36 pm

you got the time now >.>... *looks at all the finished paper work*
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 pm

well.. this isn't all o.o *opens the drawer and is drowned in paper work*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:40 pm

if you do the clone jutsu it would make things go by much faster...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:41 pm

*makes many clones* good idea xD but we only got one stamper o.o *jumps against it and fights the clones for it* well.. there goes the clones o.o *all the clones is destroyed*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:47 pm

*i look at the stamp an i make 10 made out of iron form an iron sand that seems to come from my sword i have* here
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:54 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:55 pm

my blood line alows me to manip iron steel an i recently for earth but i am still working on the earth...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Cool xD
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:00 pm

-knocks on Minora's door-
Minora it's Brandon open up
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:01 pm

*i sit back in a chair*
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:04 pm

*makes clones and makes them do the work while i sneak away xD *
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:05 pm

*stops kuri* hay you got some one at the door....
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:06 pm

huh? *opens the door*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:08 pm

-Brandon hugs Kuri really hard-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amekage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amekage's office   Amekage's office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amekage's office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next