Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training my bloodline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

training my bloodline Empty
PostSubject: training my bloodline   training my bloodline Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:19 pm

*walks in to an area with earth an iron all though the ground.* for some reason i dont think iron an steel is the only thing i can manip...... *itake a stance an i do some hand montions an i stomp on the ground an a rock lifts up* huh? o.o
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: training my bloodline   training my bloodline Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:28 pm

*i look an grab the rock i brake it open an i taste it* theres no iron in this rock o.o....... *i think for am moment an i hold the rock in my hand an i concentrate on it an it makes a crude heart shape* this mean i am also can manip earth....well than i need to get training on it.... *i sit an meditate on this. lil rock the size of a bb flot in to the air*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training my bloodline   training my bloodline Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:40 pm

*i try to fors the rock in to a small spike an it dos nothing* hmm so in order to manip this i need to think of an new way it diffent for iron an steel...
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training my bloodline   training my bloodline Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:36 pm

*i remember that the rock floated when i stomped on the ground. i stand up an i stomp the ground again...an an more rocks float up* i got an idea... *i dos an bunch of od stances an the rocks seems to form in to any thing i like. * hmm this is harder than maniping the iron....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training my bloodline   training my bloodline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training my bloodline
Page 1 of 1