Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga clan training spot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Hyuuga clan training spot Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 am

-Brandon sits in the middle mediating-
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Male Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: I'm A Retard Who Makes Fun Of Grammar And Spelling o.o

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 am

i sit on brandon's head meditating
Back to top Go down
http://silentassassin.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:40 am

-Brandon rotates throwing off Misuke and continues mediating-
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:43 am

i try to meditate still on his head and keep balance "hey person down there stop doing that i am trying to meditate"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:45 am

-hits two of Misuke chakra points making him fall motionlessly-
That outta teach you a lesson Im done
-walsks away-
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 am

i sense the motions towards me "hmmm" i quickly leap off his head and hit a chakra point in hit hand
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 am

-moves my hand and grabs his and pulls him down and holds him while I twist his arm-
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 am

i kick his hand so i can get away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga clan training spot   Hyuuga clan training spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga clan training spot
Page 1 of 1