Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rainy day in the leaf. (open)

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Aburame
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Lord Aburame

Male Number of posts : 264
Bloodline : Bug control,Lion Sage
Dating / married to : Married to minora
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:14 pm

(Thnak you!!xD)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Eimi wrote:
She raisese an eyebrow "And what is it your going to make?" Eimi asks looking at the kunai.

beef stew... *i looks over at where the lil scrffle was holding the unbrella* hmmm whats just happend O.o
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:37 am

"What just happened to what?" Eimi asks blinking. She shakes some water off her head then wipes her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:41 am

*you splash me a bit an a metal kunai falls on my foot. i looks down sees my foot* ow................. well eimi wantr to help me finish shoping... an are you tired??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm

"I would be glad to accompany you." Eimi states with a smile. "Thank you for asking, but I'm not tired at all." she adds.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 am

cool XD now we need to get beef carrots pataos...an some other spices.....an *stairs to stay it* water..... >.<......
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Eimi nodds "Sounds good." she wipes some water off her eyes
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:59 pm

well lets go i think there is a market around here some where..
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Eimi walks along with Kazuma in the nearly empty Konoha streets. "Do you think some people will still be selling what you need even though its raining?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:17 pm

ya i know a place...... XD
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:25 pm

"Ahh okay. Where exactly is it?" Eimi asks looking at Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:28 pm

its right over here... *we turn a corner an there is a food mart* hehehe they have every thing i need ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 pm

(lol food mart xP)

Eimi follows Kazuma into the store. She looks at him occationally looking at the different food around.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 pm

*grabs abunch of food an put it in a basket* eimi you should come here more offen X3
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 pm

"Ive been here a couple of times." Eimi replies with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:13 pm

did you buy real food an not permade??
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:17 pm

"Welll if you cound some apples..." Eimi says following Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:18 pm

did you make an apple pie??? *i smile an i grab stuff for a pizza*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:20 pm

"Nope. I have no idea how to make one." Eimi says looking at him blankly.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 pm

i will have to teach you then.... X3
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 pm

"Well then I hope you have enough patience to watch a snail." Eimi says sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 pm

hehehe i can teach you X3
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 am

"If your willing to try it, then you have a difficult task ahead of you." Eimi says walking behind him.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 am

no it wont... teaching you to do some thing will be a pleasure....... *i smile an gets pie crusts*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:41 pm

"Well its good to know that your patient. I hope you dont get fustrated thought." Eimi smiles at him and looks at the crust. "I always thought you made that, not bought it. My mother used to always make those."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rainy day in the leaf. (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next