Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rainy day in the leaf. (open)

Go down 
+2
Eimi
kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

rainy day in the leaf. (open) Empty
PostSubject: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:14 pm

*it down pouring an the water seems like it will never stop* hmmm i hate rainy days *i sit under a tarp*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Eimi walks quietly with an umbrella over her head. She glances up at the sky for a moment It feels just like home she thinks to herself. She reaches her hand out as some rain drops fall on it.
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:23 pm

-walking around trying to find where Kitty lives, meanwhile from some previous ahndsigns, the water is making a complete gap around him, keeping him dry-
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm

*i am under a trap of a store an i dont move* i hate water -.-...... *i see eimi* eimi hi....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 pm

"Oh, hello!" Eimi exclaims with a smile walking over to him. She curtseys "You seem kind of... bothered. I'm guessing the rain is troubling you." she states. Eimi spots a figure in the distance she immidiately recognizes. "Sensei!" she yells out.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 pm

ya my blood line dos not work if i get wet...... so i try to stay dry at all times..... an whos your sensei?? *i get under the unbrella fast*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:43 pm

"Why, its Dove-sama." she says with a smile. "You can have that since you hate water so much." Eimi says handing him the umbrella "What brings you to Konoha?" she adds.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 pm

......nothing i travle alot when i am on missions. but i am not on a mission so right now geting food to cook... *i take a kunai out an bites on to it an starts to chew on it*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Lord Aburame

Male Number of posts : 264
Bloodline : Bug control,Lion Sage
Dating / married to : Married to minora

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 pm

I walk in silently,holding an umbrella so i don't get wet.
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:02 pm

She raisese an eyebrow "And what is it your going to make?" Eimi asks looking at the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Male Number of posts : 58
Bloodline : Wind Manipulation
Dating / married to : ...
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:17 pm

*rushes at lorad aburame form behind*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:18 pm

I turn around,in an instant seeing him.
"Yes..........."
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:22 pm

*the instant u do, a kunai is flicked at ur forehead*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:24 pm

you see,as it goesthrough me,and the bugs disasemble from the bug clone u hit.Your body is instantly covered in bugs,as they suck out your chakra,and block you from using jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:25 pm

*poofs into a wood*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:26 pm

(You couldn't do handsigns,so u can't poof)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Whats going on here
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

((repalcement doesn't require handsigns, and u godmoded there, u didn't state where the bugs came out from))
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

The real me,is behind brandon.
"This kid tried to attack me........"
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:33 pm

...pathetic..
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Say it to my face............
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Acuattly he just kinda did Aburame can make bugs come out of whereever they like and bugs move faster then a genin level punk like yourself so I suggest you shut up hes a sanin hes stronger than you get over it
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:37 pm

((...shut...ur....trap...))

I just did...
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Smirks,as hidden bugs start crawling up his legs consuming his entire body.
(And since u already used replacement.u can't scape)
Back to top Go down
Ichijin

Ichijin

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

.... *stands there* ....you are usless without ur bugs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rainy day in the leaf. (open)   rainy day in the leaf. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rainy day in the leaf. (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next