Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secluded forest clearing.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:50 pm

*i look at you* theis are nice.. but finish this one X3 while you got the time ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:05 pm

"Uhm, well I was planning on finishing this one at my home." she states with a smile. "I don't really need to see it physically as long as the image is already in my head."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:08 pm

true ......an speaking of your home.... the rest of it burnt down for some reason.... *waits to see your reaction*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:17 pm

"What!? Thats terrible! Where will I stay now!?" she exclaims in a surprized tone looking at Kazuma wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:02 pm

no i jking.. it being repaired from the fire the other day.. you can stay with me if you want.... ^^ *i smile*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:12 pm

"Well... if its no burden, then I will stay with you as long as you dont mind." Eimi says sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:12 pm

jumps on eimi's back- YAYyyy
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Eimi throws him off "What do you think your doing?!" she exclaims looking back at Crow laughing.
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:19 pm

-diasappears jumping back on- NUUUUUUUU mi bella comadre es stayin with me at my place -sticks his tongue out0-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:25 pm

well eimi i dont mind really i was going to show you some art but if crow wants to take you in i dont care.. *thinks* ~great shes never going to get to taste my home made stew now..~
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:29 pm

-mh making a really nice fine art sculpture out of glass-
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 pm

"Well it can be just like old times. Like when we were small." Eimi says with a wide grin. She throws Crow off her back once again. She looks at the glass sculpture and smiles "That looks good. Very nice."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 pm

well if you want to stay at my house heres a map... *i hand eimi the map* i got to get back to my house before my forge burns out...
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm

yesh it can be -smiling taking a dramatic bow- thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:44 pm

"Oh, can I come with you?" Eimi asks with a grin. "I've never seen your home. I also want to see that art you were talking about." she says taking the map.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 pm

ya sure follow me i will go on a ahead a lil i cant let my forge go out or my job is on the line ^^ *i smile an i run a lil head of you*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:00 pm

Eimi nodds placing her sketchbook inside a bag. She runs after him a small distance behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded forest clearing.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3