Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secluded forest clearing.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:51 am

"Huh...bit odd,we don't usually have guests do we boy?" kyo pets kdo's head as he get close to him and lies down.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:00 am

Eimi raises a brow "That was definately not an animal...". She slowly closes the notebook placing the pencil above her ear as she rises.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 am

"Oh well. at least we'll be able to rest a little now..." kyo yawns,resting on kido.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:50 pm

*i go looking for kyo an i am not looking where i am going an i trip over a stone an i rools in to a tree next to eimi an kyo* ofghf//./ @.@
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Grinning,kyo hops up and dashes over to kazuma,jumping on him. "Hey Kazuma!"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:04 pm

*is jumped on* what do i look like a jungle gym???
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:05 pm

"Um...N...No?" kyo tilts his head,a little confused by kazuma's question.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm

in other word get off..... your cuting off my oxygen pass.....>.>
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Kyo hops off of kazuma,nodding slightly at him. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:10 pm

*trys tostand up an notices i am stuck to the tree by a lot of sap* -.- oi you got to be kidding meh...
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Kyo calls over kido with a bark. "Need some help kazuma?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:14 pm

no.....i dont i am fine! just give me a min......*makes a kunai float an start chiping away the sap.*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 pm

Kyo laughs a little,intrigued at the sight of the floating kunai. "Hm...Well,me and kido we're gonna go find something to do. wanna tag along?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:20 pm

*looks at eimi* no i think i stay put for a sec....on that fact i need to remove this sap...
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 pm

"Oh...ok. well,we're up for anything,and if you ever need us..." Kyo and kido start to dash off,but they yell back to kazuma. "Just howl!!!"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:24 pm

*sweat drop* ~what he think i am a dog...~ *makes a dog whisle with the kunai an blows on it really hard*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:30 pm

A howl emanates from deep within the forest,and kyo yells back. "Don't do that!!!"

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:32 pm

*sninkers XD* ~ya i am good.....~
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 am

Eimi sighs shaking her head lightly side to side "You need to be carefull where you step." she states with a grin.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 am

*i smile an i make metal in case me am i get up with ease* i was trying to get mut boy away he seems to follow me every where o.o......its scary..*i turn the metal in to a ball.*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Eimi raises an eyebrow "Really? Why?" she asks blinking.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 pm

*rubs back of my head an has a blank look* i dont know.... -.- *scratch scratch*
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 pm

"Thats quite strange..." Eimi places her notebook and pencils into a bag. "Is he a stalker?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 pm

i hope not o.o..... *i grab your book before you put it away an i start to look though* what where ya drawing X3
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Eimi smiles slightly "Its nothing that good, just a sketch." The sketchbook has many pages of different flowers, animals, and landscapes. Towards the back is the sketch of the incomplete flower she was drawing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded forest clearing.   Secluded forest clearing. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded forest clearing.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next