Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandon's mission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:08 am

-Brandon runs as ast as he could jumping through tres and I land on the gate and a guard looks at me- Oh hello Brandon long time no see
Brandon;Yeahidiots
-Brandon runs throughout the village and wlaks into the kage office and looks around. "it is good for them to not have knowedlge of me leaving"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 am

-I wrap up the blue prints and with byaukgan I check and make sure there isn't another there is three I bring all three and only one checks out to my memory and I disapear with speed-
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:15 am

(You do know this is a weeklong mission)
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 am

(For C ranked outlaw ninja Im a S ranked and plus everyone in this village trusts me)
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:26 am

(Doesn't Matter Brandon. He Says Its A Weeklong Mission. If You Want To Be An Outlaw, Abide By His Rules.)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 am

(Ok I will I gotta get the scrool anyway)
-Brandon is skuling in the tea shaop with a cloak over my body-
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:33 pm

-Brandon was still stalking around the village watching the shifts of people move in and out of the kage office watching every move-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brandon's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's mission   Brandon's mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Villages :: Leaf-
Jump to: