Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New join or atleast look at it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Amekage / Vampiric / Uchiha clan leader / Frog sage / Doragon sharingan / goddess of flash
Amekage / Vampiric / Uchiha clan leader / Frog sage / Doragon sharingan / goddess of flash
Kuri

Female Number of posts : 326
Bloodline : Sharingan
Dating / married to : Married
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio: Is the first person to ever become a amekage at the age of 8 years xD and now i am 14 years old

New join or atleast look at it Empty
PostSubject: New join or atleast look at it   New join or atleast look at it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 am

Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet
Bio: Is the first person to ever become a amekage at the age of 8 years xD and now i am 14 years old

PostSubject: Re: New join or atleast look at it   New join or atleast look at it Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:44 pm

i repeat.. join.. please? x3 *goes on my knee's and begs for you to join*
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New join or atleast look at it   New join or atleast look at it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:01 am

Hillary Clinton will rape joo if you don't join!
New join or atleast look at it Hilary_Clinton
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: New join or atleast look at it   New join or atleast look at it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:59 pm

thats scarry o.o.....
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New join or atleast look at it   New join or atleast look at it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:53 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New join or atleast look at it   New join or atleast look at it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New join or atleast look at it
Page 1 of 1