Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xavier vs. Any 2 people

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

Xavier vs. Any 2 people Empty
PostSubject: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 pm

I stand with my hands in my jacket pockets under the bright midday sun. My shadow stretches long behind me as I begin to hum an old jazz tune. I breeze passes through and my red and silver hair blows slightly, causing it to be ruffled. My right hand clenches a kunai whilst still in the jacket pocket as I begin to wait for any 2 people. "It's such a beautiful day today."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:37 pm

*i walk in an i use my magnetic abilitys to take ever bit of metal weapon off you an turns it in to a metal suit around me* hehehe i fight X3
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 pm

"I must warn you...my bloodline allows me to be the fastest in the world. Can you handle it?" I blink once and my eyes turn a blood red. I move one foot and I'm suddenly in front of you with my foot making contact with your ribs at full force, sending you flying. I slowly lower my leg and smirk.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 pm

*you feel a your foot hurts a lil* hehehee my blood line alows me to control metal. *i stand up a dust off the shining metal armor over me* hehe not even a scratch...
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 pm

I feel only some pain and I laugh slightly. "Well...guess I'll need to get that away from you." I take out my katana and swipe the air in front of me. The sword multiplies into 2 swords and I stick them to the ground beside of me. A wave of red light molds them both into magnetic poles. "Ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm

*i smile an makes spikes on the armor. i crack my neck an back an i feel the ground an there is a good sized iron ore chunk under ground* oh i am ready...... *i spit a small iron spike at you about the size of a pin*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Haruka
User Of The Luna Eye
Vincent Haruka

Male Number of posts : 78
Bloodline : Luna Eye's Sanin Rank
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Bio: Harness The Beat Of Your Life, Destory The Beat Of Others

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Vincent Walks In, His Emo Cut Black Hair Blows In The Wind, His Cloak Ruffles Up, His Green/Gray Eye's Glisten
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm

I spin at the speed of light while doing handsigns and I appear about a mile away with my hands in my pockets. A yawn escapes my lips and I stand there, waiting for something to happen as I look to Vincent.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:42 pm

*i make a surf bord out of iron an i follow after you* runing away??
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 pm

I say nothing and begin to scratch my head. The two magnetic poles my katana made are slowly beginning to pull you back, although you don't notice it. "...."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:52 pm

*i feel is an i make a negitive charge to the poles an i shoot forward fast* oi i had that trick played on me once when i was a geinin! *i smile* i must add mit it was a nice try XD
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:55 pm

You don't go any faster but you begin to attract to the poles. "These poles are not literally magnetic. They attract to your blood specifically." I laugh. "Told you I was psychotic."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 pm

*i smile an you feel all the iron in your blood starting to clot in your veins* i know how to do some crazy stuff my self!
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:03 pm

I poof into a cloud of smoke and stand between the magnetic poles as the blood begins to leave your body thorugh tiny needled holes in your body. "That is what I made the handsigns for when I was spinning. And well, surrender now and I won't make you completely paralyzed for the rest of your life. Or, I could possibly send all of your blood to your brain. Overflowing it and causing you to have massive brain damage and or cause your death. The clock is ticking. Make a choice."
(My character becomes kinda psycho when he's battling someone.)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:10 pm

(umm you do remember i am covered in a coat of iron..... very hard iron XD... an yes i can tell)

ehh how about none of the above.. *i smile as i make the iron stone under the ground turn in to dust particals that tflaot between the poles an as you breath it gos in to your lungs as you dont know it.* well?? what you say to that??
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

"I say..." I flick my wrist and most the blood in your body pours out of each of the holes in your body, filling your suit with blood and ultimately blinding you for the time being. "Check..." I smirk and force the blood back into your body through your ears, bursting your eardrums and and you pass out of no blood in your body for arguably 3 seconds. "And mate..."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 pm

*you knotice my blood wont move an i smile as i look at you* i have a high iron amount in my blood making it thick so those lil pin holes aint going to do a thing to me...its also why my skin looks so tan.. an also i can make it so you can move my blood.... i can feel you tuging on it.

(this is alowed why you think i eat iron items alot of the time XD)
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm

"Good. That's what I wanted to hear." I flicker a few feet away from you in a small secluded space. I perform handseals in the place and a dull look comes across my face as my hair turns a nylon green and my face becomes a pale white. Purple rings form around my eyes and my lips burn a fiery red. I wicked grin appears on my face and I step out from my hiding spot, licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:27 pm

*looks at you* O.o wtf..... *i land on the ground* man i dont swing that way so ..... *hitchs back a lil an i go up to the poles an i steal the magnetic energy in them*
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 pm

"Why so serious Kazuma? You like jokes, don't ya? You like games, no? So I'll play a game with you. If you can guess what's behind my back, you may walk away from here alive. If you lose, well...I don't need to explain." I give a wicked laugh and wait for your much anticipated answer.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:32 pm

hmm a game eh.. well from the looks of thinks i say nothing but i could be wrong.. how many guess's do i get???
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:34 pm

"3. And that is all. No more, no less. You can guess specifically anything. Anything you can think of. But it cannot be over 5 feet large, and 10 feet wide."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm

hmm whats behide you... hmmmm i want to say your hands...... also your back an also *i turn around so you cant see for a sec an i do hand sighs an i do earth style head hunter jutsu* me XD
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 pm

"Wrong. And your answers ended when you said my back." I simply move one foot and end up a few yards away from you. "But I'll give you another chance. Tell me, my full name."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:44 pm

hmmmm ..... *looks in the bingo book of kages..* this in clued your middle name mister. Xavier J. Yadori *i look at you an raise an eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier vs. Any 2 people   Xavier vs. Any 2 people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier vs. Any 2 people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next