Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crow vs. Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:35 pm

-waiting-
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Brandon Hyuuga
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Brandon Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 164
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

-appears-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:03 pm

-looking at you- what rank are you? -sizing him up-
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: I was born on the side branch of hyuuga but under the hardess circumstances i trained myself to learn all of the hyuugas secrect techinques.Im often called a genius. My nickname is the White Flash for i have obtained the 4th hokages scroll and have trained and gained his speed and some of his skill. I love Eimi so if you hurt her you will feel the same pain. I have climbed thru the ranks now. I am a sannin hokage level now I will keep training until I am a kage.

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 pm

A chunin waiting on the jounin exams right now Im just trying to see how I compare to a kage
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 pm

nods mh he closes his eyes as they start to glow, when he opens them you can see he has two rings around his eyes; red and blue- alright, you ready?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:11 pm

-activates byuakgan and steps back with his left foot and gets into gentle fist style-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

-smirks mh putting his hand to his mouth shooting a deadly black fireball at you a shurikan hidden in it
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:15 pm

-sees through the fire thereorth seeing the shuriken and spins knocking the shuriken aside while he throws two kunia at you-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 pm

-flickers away from them standing 2 ft from where he was- hnn alright time to step it up a bit -flickers behind you mh shooting another black fireball at you
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 pm

-does a frontflip barely mising the black fire and does handsigns while staring at you with byaukgan on-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:19 pm

-flickers into a tree performing 100 handsigns in 5 seconds he closes his eyes as the color rings change to ice blue and yellow
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm

-as I spot you in the tree I look at you and I spit something out at you-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

flickers behind you- how rude -mh and shoot lightning through your chest
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

-falls back from the lightning thrust and as I look up I see Crow and I force myself up and I lean on a rock-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

-standing at ready watching you- had enough?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

-looks down concentrating then I propel myself forward at you throwing my fist at you two diffrent ways-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

-you punch frozen ice as i appear behind you mh you get trapt in crystal ice mirrors
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Damnit
-I concentrate waiting for an attack-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm

-my image flickers btween mirrors- you know, you can still quit now, this is not a normal CIM
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 pm

Im sorry I have this problem to quit is worse than dying in my books so
-gets in stance-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:33 pm

shrugs- alright -his image speeds up instantly traveling from one to the other until it looks like hes every where, he mh instantly shooting black ice as fast as lightning at you from all directions
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:35 pm

-as its about to hit and blood sarts coming out I spin and all the ice shoots back at its original mirror-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm

-as my image travels everywhere i put my hand out blocking all the ice making it x100 hits to my hand, my hand is broken all the way through bleeding badly, i just shake it off healing it back to normal, using quite a bit of chakra
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hyuuga
Brandon Hyuuga

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 pm

-bleeding nearly everywhere I stand there and watch Crow in all the mirrors with my byaukgan still on full power waiting for another attack-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 pm

-thinking still going eveyrwhere, i mh shooting out black lightning from every mirror stroking you, using up a lot more chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crow vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow vs. Anyone   Crow vs. Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crow vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next