Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jade Empire rp????

Go down 
+2
Kyo
Misuke
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misuke

Misuke

Male Number of posts : 251
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: I'm A Retard Who Makes Fun Of Grammar And Spelling o.o

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:54 am

ok i was playin the game yesterday and i thought man this game could really be put into a rp state.so i thought about it while killing cannibals with my style white demon until it hit me. i could do i just need a base for a start.

the character creation well be like this
name:
open palm(good) or closed fist(evil):
race(human, demon, spirit):
destiny so far:
picture:
rank(like master student)

attributes:((1 10 rest 9 or lower))
speed:
strength:
health:
will:

so the story well the jade empire has been going really well since 20 years ago when the long drought ended. well now the ghosts of this world for some reason will not go to be reincarnated. some say the emperor and his brothers where the cause of this. the reason why since the water dragon which is the shepherd that guides the spirit to be reincarnated. so for 20 years spirits have been roaming the empire with no way to go back to the water dragon. over time some of the spirits have gone mad since they cant finally rest. even some get corrupted enough that that they would actually become unholy beings. demons were of legend but even through your danger you will face many of them to the simply rat to an elephant demon. once you defeat them or high level demons you can obtain their form which drains will energy.

thats all for the beginning of the story so people post and tell me if it a good idea to make such a site.
Back to top Go down
http://silentassassin.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:39 am

Huh...This actually sounds good. I've played and beaten Jade Empire three times. I'll join once you get things going. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:27 pm

never played it before it good???
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Yeah! ^_^ It's based in on ancient china,involves martial arts and demons,spirits...lots of stuff. ;P
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:30 pm

i join... only if i can have like drunken fist like fighting XD
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:33 pm

You can. ^_^ It's a style you can use within the game too! XD
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:35 pm

nice.. i going to be like jacky chan for the forbbidin kindom an a rock lee mix XD *drinks a bunch of sake an beats the hell out of people... than passes out drunk*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Drunken fist in jade empire is a bit different from most regular drunken fist styles in other games and shows. it involves a lot of swing kicks and falling onto your opponents.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 pm

that sonds like a drunken person XD...
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:39 pm

I'm just saying,some games and shows depict drunken fist as a complicated style,involving intricate kicks and throws.

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:41 pm

*drinks sake falls on to oppent a the opent swing duck an dos a barn hose punch to the gut an falls back an dos a lazy kick to the guys shin* < like that?
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Mm-hm. it's often underestimated,but can be devastating in the right hands,with training.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Lord Aburame

Male Number of posts : 264
Bloodline : Bug control,Lion Sage
Dating / married to : Married to minora

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:17 pm

I think i played something similar.......i played something on an old system nd it had u culd fight martial arts,be demons,but use gems to use awsum attacks x.x
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 pm

xD..............you do all realize Drucken Fist is an actual fighting style developed in Scotland, Ireland area
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 pm

well can some one creat the thing cause i only have one email address and i already used it with another site that died
Back to top Go down
Vincent Haruka
User Of The Luna Eye
Vincent Haruka

Male Number of posts : 78
Bloodline : Luna Eye's Sanin Rank
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Bio: Harness The Beat Of Your Life, Destory The Beat Of Others

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 pm

You Can Shut That Site Down. Also, Jade Empire?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:53 pm

i am Scotish! muhahaha X3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Haruka
User Of The Luna Eye
Vincent Haruka

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Really?? Im Bristolian!!!!!! Yays For Teh Brits!! You Still Live In The Uk?? Lol

But WTF Is Jade Empire??
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm

yes jade empire and read my topic entry if that doesn't help then ask me again
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 pm

i live in the usa... i have scotissh in my blood.... so XP lol!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Haruka
User Of The Luna Eye
Vincent Haruka

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:07 pm

I Dont Read Stuff If It's Past 11pm, And It Is, Well I Dont Read Big Things, Also, Keep Your Site, I Go On It, I Just Need My Admin Back
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 pm

well trust me if you read it you would like the story
Back to top Go down
Vincent Haruka
User Of The Luna Eye
Vincent Haruka

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

I Skimmed It, It Sounds Ok, Maby You Can Put It Into Your Site?
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm

yeah maybe but my site wont work for since awhile ago it seems like my account has been changed i mean the password has changed which sucks
Back to top Go down
Vincent Haruka
User Of The Luna Eye
Vincent Haruka

Character sheet

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Get Faita To Change It For You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade Empire rp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Empire rp????   Jade Empire rp???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Empire rp????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Your first category :: Anyones Sites-
Jump to: