Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madara Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:30 am

Anyone just post anything you find interesting on the whole concept of Madar(tobi, obito, uchiha, hokages)

I found this interesting

Madara Uchiha Jiraiyageninteam

The circled one is Madara
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:35 am

and:

Madara Uchiha Madara-and-rikudou

apposed to this:

Madara Uchiha ByakuRinneShari

where's eiji(the hyuga god) and what's up with the mask in #1
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:37 am

(May I Ask Why You Are Obsessed With Madara? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:39 am

Madara Uchiha 783b11ad1faf672e5efcd00f017c90cb
this is the actual colors........but again where's eiji

just something I'm taking interest on lately...........I used to be obsessed with the rinnegan guy and pein...........I'm tryin something new
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Lord Aburame

Male Number of posts : 264
Bloodline : Bug control,Lion Sage
Dating / married to : Married to minora
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Important Madara/Akatsuki Info:
Akatsuki was founded by Madara Uchiha after he was expelled from his hometown of Konohagakure. Though initially meant only to mask Madara's movements,[48] Akatsuki eventually began taking part in assassinations and espionage.[45] By the start of the current storyline, Akatsuki's ambitions grow to plans of world domination. To mark this more dynamic goal, Akatsuki increases its activity throughout the series as it attempts to capture the nine powerful tailed beasts. Each member is assigned to capture a specific beast or its current host, at which point Akatsuki convenes to extract the beast and seal it away for their grand plan.[45] As the Akatsuki leader, Pain, explains it, once all nine beasts have been captured Akatsuki will be able to harness their great strength to start world wars at their leisure. With the world governments unable to deal with the beasts' power, Akatsuki will be turned to for salvation, teaching the world the meaninglessness of fighting and giving Akatsuki complete control in the process.[49] As of Naruto manga chapter 419, Akatsuki has captured seven of the tailed beasts.
Back to top Go down
Zudo Nara
Otokage
Otokage
Zudo Nara

Male Number of posts : 336
Bloodline : Nara Techniques//Rinnegan// Medical Techniques
Dating / married to : ... And she's back! Hadeikko Forever! :O
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Zudo's biological father was Pein, leader of the Akatsuki. Though he was lost at birth and was taken in by a Nara clan member and was raised by him. Though he recently discovered he had the rinnegan he still doesn'y know who is real parent's are. He has recently become The Otokage's assistant. He is in a cell with his best friends.

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Faita Uchiha wrote:
Anyone just post anything you find interesting on the whole concept of Madar(tobi, obito, uchiha, hokages)

I found this interesting

Madara Uchiha Jiraiyageninteam

The circled one is Madara

Wrong. Minato came way after Madara's time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madara Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara Uchiha   Madara Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madara Uchiha
Page 1 of 1