Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Aburame
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Lord Aburame

Male Number of posts : 264
Bloodline : Bug control,Lion Sage
Dating / married to : Married to minora
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Empty
PostSubject: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Waits wearing his usual cloak.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:54 pm

*walks out in to the sunnt fleild an feels the ground for iron an there is a nice sized chunk under ground.* hello i herd you wanted a spar...
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 pm

"Yesh i do."
x.x
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 pm

so you ready?? or should we have a drink first??
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 pm

xD
"No i'm ready you start."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:00 pm

ok... *you see me take a kunai out an i bite on to it an i start to chew on it* mmmm *licks mips* i wonder how much iron is in your blood?? *i take a stance*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:05 pm

-waits for him to attack-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:10 pm

*i regertitae some of the kunai an i make it in to a smal spike in my mouth an i spiti it out at high speeds aimed at your left leg. i make a bit of a magnetic field around me so the bugs think i am no there*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:13 pm

I put my hand up,making a bug barrier to block it.I perform multiple handsigns,and chakra strings come from my fingers,calling bugs to me.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:15 pm

*i smile* nice jutsu..... *i make another spike but this one with a bit of a spin of it an i spit it out an it drills though the air* hmm so your a bug guy huh this should be fun..
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Quickly dodges,the needle,looking at him.
"Says the guy whose fighting someone with the last name,Aburame?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:20 pm

hehehe ok so thats your name... i have no last name just a title..... *i smile* do you know who i am?? *i punchs the ground an you feel the ground shakes as i strain an the iron chunk is ripsed out of the groundan set next to me. its 5by5 rock of iron ore*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:23 pm

Bugs start to form,in a weird shape,as they pile on each other.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:26 pm

bugs yuck they are disctuting but make a nice stew when your hungry enough. *you se bits of the iron or brake down an and attatch it self to me*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:27 pm

They form an exact duplicate of me,as i watch you.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:29 pm

*i am compltyly cover in iron an you see it smothen out an you feel your kunis an surken moving iin your pouchs*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:31 pm

I open my pouch,and the kunais/shurikens go flying at you.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:33 pm

*they stop an the flathen out an ment togeth in to a cannon like shape on my right arm an i aim it at you an fire a ball of iron at you * hehehe i am mega man XD (sorrys i had to lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:36 pm

It goes through me,as bugs disassemble.The real me comes out in the open.
"Finally i can do the fighting................oh yeah,explaination.I made it seem like that clone u destroied was the real me,by making it move for the defenses,but it was really me,hidden controlling it."
xD
I look at the Iron ball.
"Wow,that woulda hurt!"
xD
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:37 pm

*i smile* ya it would have but you have not seen any thing yet... *the ball floats in to the air an it turns to you an flys at you* hehehe X3
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 pm

I jump over it to dodge.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:42 pm

*you see me walking as i sing the iron man them song* XD i am iron man.. *falls over laughing an cant stop* sorry sorry i cant help it i make my self crack up get it XD *i crak the iron shell around me*
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:43 pm

x.x
As your iron shell cracks,hidden bugs crawl in, and cover ur body completly,leeching your chakra.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:48 pm

*i smile as the bugs cant seem to find me on that fact the magnetic field around me make them think i am not there.* (messes with their sense of dretion) *i feel the bugs an i make the iron in my blood an the shell close on the squishing them* nice try but to warn you i have a feew tricks up my sleeve *i send what rest of the iron ore rock in to the air an i rip it arpat an it rains iron dust* hehehe
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:48 pm

looks at dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)   Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Aburame Vs. Anyone(Spar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next