Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eimi's home

Go down 
+2
kazuma
Eimi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:13 am

Eimi unlocks the door to her home. She walks inside and shuts the door. Eimi sighs "Finally, home." she says to herself walking up the stairs into her bedroom. She opens a glass door leading her into a balcony. She leans against a railing looking up at the night sky then down to the buildings surrounding her home.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:15 am

*land behide her i look like my sig an i go to sneak up on you* ~hehheheh~
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:20 am

Eimi gasps lightly. She turns around starled then pushes him playfully. "You freak!" she exclaims jokingly.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:23 am

I fall over laughing* hahaha you should have seen your face XD *i stop* you know how hard it was to find you.....
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:27 am

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to trouble you!" she says in a mousy tone. "Is there anything you needed?" Eimi asks.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:31 am

*i smile* you said i could stay here ^^ an it was no truble.....an it was very easy to find you.... O.o for a ninja your not very stealthly XD *i stand up an dusts off an i feel the weather change to its about to rain an i walk in side* o.o i hate water o.o
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:39 am

"Oh yes, of course!" Eimi shuts the door behind her. "Well this is my room. You must knock before entering it." she states with a smile. She signals Kazuma to follow her leading him into the hallway. She points at a room across hers. "You can settle in here if you like. Theres two more free rooms at the end of the hall as well. Stay wherever your most confortable." she states smiling.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:41 am

ok *he plops on the tiled floor hall* ahhh just like the out doors X3... just to ask do you cook?? cuase i cook X3
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:44 am

"I buy my food not make it. I dont know how a cook at all! I would probably burn water." she states looking down at him sitting on the floor. "Are you sure your confortable there?" Eimi asks blinking.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 am

yaaaaa noo..... >.>.... i just wait tell your asleep an enter your bed room an sleep at the foor of your bed like a dog.. XD *i stand up* want me to teach you to cook ^^
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:58 am

"With what? I don't really own anything to cook. All I have in the fridge is drinks." Eimi states "Maybe tommorow." she adds. A light yawn escapes her lips as she rubbs her eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:01 am

ok ^^ *i smile an i take my coat off an my head band falls out. you see it has the sand sannin ingraved on it* hehe this thing is old XD i been looking for this ^^. *i pick it up an shoves it back in the pocket* ok now good night ^ *i walk in to the room an plops on the bed* ahhh comfy XD
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:06 am

Eimi walks into the bathroom and changes into silk pijamas. She shuts down the lights and goes into her bed. A sigh of relief excapes her lips. She covers herself and slowly shuts her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:07 am

*wakes up at 4:30 an sneaks in to your room an makes a scary face an pokes you to wake you* me will eat your soul XD
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 am

Eimi yawns deeply. She murmmers something and turns around covering her face with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:10 am

*grouns an poke you more* wake yup XD!
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:11 am

Everything seems calm around the house until an enormous flame crashes through the sideof the house burning a large hole through it allowing the flame to reach the inside of the house.Stands silently in front of the house followed by six more shinobi.
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:13 am

*hears the noise an all metal objest mend to my body making a thick armor* hmm whos is this... *i make some iron sand put out the flames an than jumps out with the iron sand floating in the air* what you want.....
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:16 am

Remains quiet staring past him with cold eyes.Another of the shinobi steps next to me it appears to be a male.

Outlaw:Were searching for the one with the high level of chakra......
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 am

oi! than that would be me! *i make a bunch of iron rods out of the iron sand* so what you want!
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:22 am

Outlaw:Heh.....like we should beleive that....

The outlaw charges attacking fiercly with an average blade.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 am

*the blade float in to the air an i spin the rod an smash the rod over the outlaws head an i turn the blade in to a ball of iron* that nots smart.. charging a sannin head on hehehe you must be the gang of outlaws i been hearing about.. *i pin the guy down* so what you want??
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 am

Continues to remain quiet as I continue to not notice him.The outlaw pinned on the ground begins to speak.

Outlaw:We're here........to kill the one with that enormous chakra.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:30 am

really now whys that may i ask?? * i keep the guy pined. i look at you* hmm
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 am

The outlaw spits on you.continuing to stay quiet I begin to walk past him followed by the other five outlaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eimi's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eimi's home   Eimi's home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eimi's home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next