Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faita's new Bleach Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

Faita's new Bleach Site Empty
PostSubject: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 am

Who likes new sites they can craft themselves instead of jumping into an active site that has some 300 members and it's hard to get through on the site(The Naruto RPG, The Bleach One Just Posted by Kazuma)...............well I don't and I made a solution.....my site

http://sonicbreak-lanxclubs.the-up.com/forum.htm

I currently have no members(used to be my sonic site, I changed it to a bleach site)
and need admin's, mod's and class leaders
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:32 am

i post my site cause we need ative members
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:43 am

yeah I know, This isn't to have offence on you.............just some people also like to start off nothing

so I remade my site(again)
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Female Number of posts : 98
Dating / married to : Inushi Kaguya

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 am

ill join
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:59 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Male Number of posts : 251
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: I'm A Retard Who Makes Fun Of Grammar And Spelling o.o

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:11 pm

you do have a point starting with nothing is most more exciting then starting with everything
Back to top Go down
http://silentassassin.forumotion.com/portal.htm
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:44 pm

true.... >.>....but you got all the info you need for a blech site cuase thats a main thing you need to keep it runing.... so tell me when there is more memebers X3
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:14 pm

join my site plz
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 pm

I'll join. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faita's new Bleach Site   Faita's new Bleach Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faita's new Bleach Site
Page 1 of 1