Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Aburame
Anbu Black Ops/Leaf Sanin/Summoner
Lord Aburame

Male Number of posts : 264
Bloodline : Bug control,Lion Sage
Dating / married to : Married to minora
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Empty
PostSubject: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:32 pm

Drags kyo in,and bugs bind his arms to a tree.
"Kyo...............WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING............GETTING A CURSEMARK!?!?!?!!?"
Shino is very mad.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:34 pm

"I...I just wanted to be stronger. and the akatsuki offered so...I...." Kyo looks to one side,biting his bottom lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet
Bio: Was alone for a long time until i became a genin and got friends like kakashi,minora,kyo,and zudo.Life is towards completeing missions with my friends and spends my extra time with my love minora.

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:34 pm

"Explain to me.............."
He seems calmer now.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:36 pm

"I don't think it's a cursemark. Are'nt cursemarks smaller?" kyo look at shino worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 pm

"If it gives you power,and is dark glowing around you...its a cursemark."
He holds his head a little mad.
"Why didn't you come to me for help?"
He looked a disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:42 pm

"I...I did'nt wanna bother you. I am an outlaw after all..." kyo coughs,looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:53 pm

"Why are you an outlaw,Kyo?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:56 pm

"Well,I knew I'd never be able to pass the chuunin exams." Kyo sighs,looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:57 pm

"Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm

"I never had enough jutsu...I saw some of the Chuunin exam fights...I would'nt have stood a chance." kyo sighs,putting his hands in the inside pockets of his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm

"You can win.............you just have to believe.........."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 pm

"But...I only know my central dog jutsu and the academy basics. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:05 pm

"Still you gotta believe in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 pm

"Your right shino...but they'll never let me back into the village again..." Kyo folds his arms,thinking. (gotta go shino,be back in half an hour! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lord Aburame
Lord Aburame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:15 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)   Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place on Shino knows of(nobody but kyo,and me post)
Page 1 of 1