Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some random park

Go down 
+6
Ichijin
Xavier J. Yadori
Faita Uchiha
Kyo
Eimi
kazuma
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier J. Yadori
Admin/Vampiric/Jonin/Fox Summoner/Alter and Yadori leader
Xavier J. Yadori

Male Number of posts : 236
Bloodline : R.B.E level 11(Red Blood Eyes)
Dating / married to : Not Sure If We're Still Together...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Bio:

some random park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Is hanging upside down from my legs on tree branch somewhere near everyone. I am slightly concealed behind a few low-hanging brambles and I listen on to the conversation. "The people around here are really intriguing."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:54 pm

Kyo sits against the back of a tree,nursing his own stab wound.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.forum-motion.com
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:55 pm

*i look at eimi an wves my hand in front of here* eimi?? hello you awake?? o.o
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:57 pm

"Of course I am! I'l go only if you want to." Eimi says with a smile. She licks the ice cream once again and looks into the shadows What was that? she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:59 pm

*i smile an leads the way than stops turns around* lets go is style XD *drops a bottle of iron sand an makes a disk for use to ride on an i make it hover an i set you on it as i walk beside it as we go down the park* hehehe X3 comfy??
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Bio: growing up with only his dog(Kido),kyo has formed a extremely close bond with him. he has no knowledge of his parents,or even his dog's. one of the only inuzuka he knows,kyo's last name is one of the only thing's he remember's about his family.

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 am

"Tch...How'd this happen?" Kyo gently examines his wound.
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:02 am

"How about we just walk insead?" Eimi asks grinning. "I find it a bit better."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:03 am

ok ^^ *the disk sets you down an i turn the disk in to a slave bractlet an i put it on* ready??
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Co-Webmaster/Kazekage/Uchiha Member/3 Personalitys/Mangekyo User
Faita Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 140
Bloodline : Uchiha/Mangekyo
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:04 am

"faita walks around the corner...........he is wearing a ring with a red cloud on it"
hey kazuma
"you dult faita you forgot to take off the ring"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myYearbook.com/greglabradorwuzliketotallyinyourface_p
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:05 am

Calling kido with a loud howl,he bounds into the park. "Hey boy. Could you look at this for me?" kido sniffs kyo's wound closely.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:06 am

yo faita*sees the ring an licks lips* that looks good can i have a taste??
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet
Bio: Reborn after a catastrophe, Faita is a 16 year old boy who possesses sharingan and a little more in his head(such as the souls of Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha). faita is calm and shy, he likes to experiment with perfect things.....trying to make them better!!!

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 am

no.....it's special.........so special I'm putting it away
"puts ring in pocket"
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 am

I jump down from the tree and land next to Faita. I have my hands in my pockets and a what-are-you-doing-here look in my eye. "Faita?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:08 am

Kyo's footsteps become louder as he charges toward Faita,using Shikyaku no jutsu.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:09 am

*i eat my slave braclet an i walk around you two with eimi* umm is it just me or you feel like we are being spyed on X.x
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:09 am

"faita's eyes go dilute"
a flash happens
"madara Uchiha is standing there in faita's spot"
mangekyo implosion
"stabs kyo with his 2 fingers and wipes out chakra in that spot"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:11 am

Kyo falls due to Faita's strike. getting up shakily,he howls loudly then dashes out of the park.

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:12 am

"stops move and switches back to faita quickly b4 he sees"
OMG don't do that Kyo
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 am

I turn and see a wooden bench right next to me. I sit down and rest my left hand on my knee and let my right leg stretch out slightly. A soft yawn escapes my lips as I gaze out on the scene. "So, have I missed anything good the past few days?' As I say this I release a thin magazine from my pocket and my face is quickly hidden behind it as I read.
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:19 am

"faita looks over to xavier"
not really much
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:21 am

Eimi sighs "Well not spied on, I dont see anyone hiding." she states as she glances at Faita and Xavier. They look quite familiar... she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:22 am

I lower the book slightly so my eyes can peer over the book. "Eh, same as always isn't it?" I raise the book again to start reading once more.
Back to top Go down
Faita Uchiha
Faita Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 am

well this park is a drag, see ya l8er people
"waves good bye resembling Obito uchiha"

some random park - Page 2 398
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Yadori
Xavier J. Yadori

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:31 am

"Hm...it suddenly got boring here." I look to Eimi then quickly back to the magazine. I put it away and stand up with my hands now in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:38 am

Eimi puts her finger to her lip thinking. "Didn't I meet you a couple of days ago?" she asks in a silent tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some random park   some random park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some random park
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next