Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

taking a walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:04 pm

-walking through the forest trying to calm down-
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 222
Bloodline : byakugan
Dating / married to : single
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Bio: a very hard-headed young genin that will take on any challenge thrown at him win or lose he is also very cheerful at times and is easy to anger and frustration

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:06 pm

-I poof in- Dude you need to talk not destroy
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:06 pm

theres nothing to talk about, im pissed because i cant talk to my gf
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet
Bio: a very hard-headed young genin that will take on any challenge thrown at him win or lose he is also very cheerful at times and is easy to anger and frustration

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:08 pm

I know, but your not mad at her your mad at whoever brought you to walmart so you need to vent or something just so you can calm down
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:11 pm

i guess man, i just want her to come back on -kicks a rock-
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:12 pm

I know, but your gonna have to get over it and move on until she comes back -I jamm my hands into my pockets-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:12 pm

-pouting like a 5 yr old- but i want her nowwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Man you gotta suck it up -I look over at you-
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 pm

i will destroy you >_<
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:16 pm

You don't have to destroy things when your mad. I know how you feel when I get pissed I get pissed and you know me better than anyoneelse
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:17 pm

true, which makes it that much understood that you know that i hate to be reasoned with >.>
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 pm

-I laugh- I know, but I didn't want you to sriously hurt yourself, so I had to reason with you
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:19 pm

>_< ima medic nin, i cant hurt me, and kage foo
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Yea you kinda can hurt yourself (really)
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:25 pm

"Tell me about it." Eimi states shaking her head side to side.
Back to top Go down
Rasin Hyuuga

Rasin Hyuuga

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:26 pm

Heh nice
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 pm

you makin fun of me too, i shall kill you all -starts to clap then falls asleep-
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Eimi looks down to him blinking a couple of times. Weirdo...
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm

-rolls over looking up=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

taking a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking a walk
Page 1 of 1