Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Back Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Going Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:50 pm

well hang on a minute, was she the lady that was the daughter of Orochimaru,
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Female Number of posts : 98
Dating / married to : Inushi Kaguya
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:51 pm

turns -"yes she was"
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm

-nodding- I thought so. Well I never knew her as Kisame's other, but i knew her as my mentor
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Your mentor?
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:55 pm

nods again- i used to work for Orochimaru-san, and he paired me with her as my sensai. After she left him, he was so angry he got rid of what ever reminded him of her, including me, luckily i had done a big favor for me so instead of killing me, he just left me to die somewhere
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Xiris:she never left he he only supposed she did because she found kisame..grandfather is a baka aklot of times nowadays..-she giggles-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm

*falls from a tree an 3 kunai hit around my head* holy cow dam those mist anbu are good ^^"""
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:58 pm

ah well thats what happened -smiles abit- why does any of this intrigue you, im wondering
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:59 pm

*i stand up an ducks a bunch of kunai* o.o.....they trying to kill meh???
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 pm

because i hunt info on my parents and their history
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:01 pm

oh well, if thats all, I have Kisame's entire past before your mother, but you probably already know all that so im going to just be on my way- picks up his bag and starts to walk-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 pm

really now you ever try looking in the sand libraiy??? *ducks a paper bomb kunai*
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm

-loosk at kazuma- your an idiot..kisame tenshi was of Mist and tsuruka haruno of sound..
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 pm

-flickering is now 50 yards away, lifting his bag higher on his shoulder thinking of what hes going to do once he reaches mist-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 pm

-leaves-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 pm

*ducks a kunai* no i am not we people of the sand kept a close eye on those two an studied them like rats in a lab.... *ikick a anbu away* umm sorry ^^"""
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Back Home   Going Back Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Back Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2