Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unisex Springs

Go down 
+5
Inushi kaguya
Eimi
Crow Dove
kazuma
Ravefire
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravefire

Ravefire

Female Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Bio: A rouge trying to find her way to a place called home...she seeks the Leaf village to hopefully live somewhere to spend her days as a ninja fighting for her village,she knows she has a long way to go to find eternal peace but things seem to get in the way to stop her.

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:24 pm

*walks in and see's boys and girls talking to each other in the same spring*
Back to top Go down
http://sannin.forumakers.com/
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:49 pm

*is on the side of the spring poking the water with a stick* i hate water >.>
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Admin/Mizukage/Zensuki Clan Leader/E.B.C Lv. 5
Crow Dove

Male Number of posts : 411
Bloodline : E.B.C Lv. 5
Dating / married to : ♥Kitty♥ ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

-walks in and goes in the springs, relaxing
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.heavenforum.com
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:56 pm

*pokes water again* i am glade i dont have to deal with water in the sand village.....
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet
Bio: Grew up in Cloud where he was born, then after being removed from Kageship, he traveled throughout the land. He worked for Orochimaru who took him in then under different circumstances left him to die. He then lived in Mist village where he was also removed from Kageship, cursed to forever walk the land

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm

-makes handsigns freezing the stick-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:01 pm

hay,,,,,, un cooll...... *makes iron appear around me in casing my in a metal suit only i can move or manip* i hate water >.>
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Eimi sits at the edge of the springs with a towel wraped around her. "Then why did you come here in the first place?" she asks looking at the male with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:08 pm

i dont know... o.o... its the strangest thing..... *i slip in to the water an i come up an all the metal falls off* crap.....
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:09 pm

-laughs- man whats wrong with you
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:10 pm

my blood line dos not work when i am wet..... so i try to avoid all fourms of water.... *sigh an relaxes in the water* ......looks like i faild....
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:11 pm

then why come to places with water
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:13 pm

i dont know! it just seems like water is al over the place... an plus the spring owner there me in here aft i ate his soild gold pen........
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:14 pm

She looks to the opposite side "You're quite strange." she states shutting her eyes lightly. She slowly goes into the relaxing water as she takes off the towel.
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Male Number of posts : 310
Bloodline : Bio kaguya
Dating / married to : Xirisa Haruno
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Character sheet
Bio: Inushi Kaguya II son of Inushi Kaguya I He keeps the legacy of his father.

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Walks in relaxing at the far end alone.
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:17 pm

yes i am! an your pretty...an your creepy! *points to crow* an i dont know why.....
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Female Number of posts : 98
Dating / married to : Inushi Kaguya

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:20 pm

sitting on the egde of the hotsprings near inushi a towel wrappe around her
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Has eyes close as I enjoy the warmth of the spring.

Hello miss....
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm

-relaxes deeper in the water- alrighty then
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:25 pm

*i get out of the spring an shakes off. my hair puffs up like an afro* -.-
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet
Bio: Xiris is the daughter of Kisame an dtsuruka whom are dead. She i s17 years of age and a seemlingly know it all

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Eimi looks at his hair with a smile "You might want to fix that." she states closing her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Crow Dove
Crow Dove

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:28 pm

-pokes it laughing-
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:29 pm

*i lof for a comb* comb comb comb...... *i seach every where but can find one an i sit next to eimi* you got a comb?? or a brush??
Back to top Go down
Xirisa Haruno

Xirisa Haruno

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:29 pm

slides into the water-
Back to top Go down
Inushi kaguya
Outlaw Leader
Inushi kaguya

Character sheet

Unisex Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unisex Springs   Unisex Springs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:30 pm

I usually wouldn't come here but it feels kinda good.....
Back to top Go down

Unisex Springs
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Shops/Hangouts :: Hotsprings-
Jump to: