Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

Role Playing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Center Of The Mall

Go down 
+6
Vincent Haruka
kazuma
Eimi
dark kitty
Crow Dove
Ravefire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

Center Of The Mall - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center Of The Mall   Center Of The Mall - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 pm

"Shoping is alot more fun than cooking." Eimi smiles "Oh come on, just pick one. I'm sure it wont look bad on you." Eimi adds taking a black coat off a rack.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Center Of The Mall   Center Of The Mall - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 pm

*i go an i take a off a trench coat that is ebony black an i look at you as i put it on.* O.o....i dont know....i still think cooking easyer
Back to top Go down
Eimi

Eimi

Female Number of posts : 275
Bloodline : Zensuki
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
Bio: Eimi is a happy-go-lucky person, but she is extemely moody. She is usually shy and tries acting polite. Eimi disslikes pitty and people who want it. She always likes getting things her way.

PostSubject: Re: Center Of The Mall   Center Of The Mall - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Eimi smiles "Was picking a coat so hard?" she says looking up and down at Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

Male Number of posts : 456
Bloodline : metal/earth manip
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Bio: is a weapon maker an is very skilled at his work he can make any weapon hes wants. he is also owner of the black sand blade a sword with unlimited iron sand.

PostSubject: Re: Center Of The Mall   Center Of The Mall - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:37 pm

*i look at you an i cut it so i look like my coat in sigy* hard XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Center Of The Mall   Center Of The Mall - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Center Of The Mall
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9